* No student will be allowed to participate in class unless properly dressed. It is absolutely
necessary that proper dance attire be worn at all times because a student cannt possibly perform in
a manner whereby a teacher may observe his body movements unless proper dancewear is worn.
ANYONE WEARING A T-SHIRT OVER DANCE ATTIRE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
THE DANCE FLOOR UNTIL THEY HAVE COMPLIED. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
ANY BLACK AND/OR PINK LEOTARDS ONLY!! NO BAGGIY PANTS THAT ARE TOO LONG,
CAPRI PANTS ACCEPTABLE, TIGHTS FOR LITTLE KIDS.
* Hair must be pulled back away rom the face and under control. A bun, tied back, ponytail, pigtails,
braids, etc or any other neat style that keeps hair in place is acceptable.
* No smoking, eating, or drinking allowed in the studio. All trash and empty drink cans must be
disposed of in trash cans. NO CHEWING GUM ALLOWED IN CLASS.
* Perfect Attendance will be given for NO ABSENSES for the dance year, September - May.
* Each child will receive a monthly newsletter the first class of every month.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ENTIRE NEWSLETTER SO THAT YOU CAN BE
CURRENT WITH ALL STUDIO EVENTS.
* Classes are scheduled every hour. Teachers will not be available between classes to discuss
your child's progress. Please feel free to call the studio and we will be more than happy to answer
any questions that you may have.
* I WILL NOT tolerate gossip between the parents!
As stated above, please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.